1. We admitted we were powerless over our addiction to wars and sanctions and interventions, real or imagined, US or multinational, with or without US troops, with our money or other people's money -- that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the rest of the World.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. We admitted to the rest of the World and to ourselves the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We are entirely ready to have the rest of the World remove all these defects of character.
7. We humbly asked the rest of the World to remove our shortcomings.
8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. We continued to take personal inventory and, when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with the rest of the World, praying only for knowledge of the rest of the World's will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts and to practice these principles in all our affairs.