- Derek Tyner, "The Million Worker March: Black People Did Not Get the Vote by Voting: An Interview with Clarence Thomas (ILWU Local 10), Co-Chair of the Million Worker March," Press Action, October 15, 2004
- "Million Worker March to Address Labor Issues Ignored By Both Major Candidates" (Amy Goodman's interview with Brenda Stokely, president of AFSCME District Council 1707 in New York City, an organizer of the Million Worker March, and a Co-Convener of New York Labor Against the War), Democracy Now!, October 14, 2004
- Rachel West and Lori Nairne, "Million Worker March: Grassroots and Growing," San Francisco Bay View, October 13, 2004
- Derrick O'Keefe, "The Million Worker March: An interview with Clarence Thomas of ILWU Local 10," Seven Oaks, October 12, 2004
- "'Justice-minded Rhode Islanders' Sought for Million Worker March," Providence Journal, October 12, 2004
- Paul Menchaca, "Long Island City Union Organizes For Million Worker March In D.C.," Queens Chronicle, October 7, 2004
- Manny Fernandez, "Workers Preparing To Rally On Mall: War, Jobs, Schools On List of Issues," Washington Post, October 14, 2004, B1
- "Interview with Earl Silbar, Chicago Regional Organizer for the Million Worker March,"
LeftHook, October 1, 2004
- "Local Groups to Join 'Million Worker March,'" Workday Minnesota, September 28, 2004
- Seth Sandronsky, "Class Action: The Million Worker March," October 17, Seven Oaks, August 31, 2004
Saturday, October 16, 2004
Here is a short list of articles about the Million Worker March in the media. If you have time to read only one article, make that Derek Tyner's interview with Clarence Thomas -- an impressive organizer. If the Million Worker March did nothing other than put this man on the stage of national politics more prominently than before, the march would be still worth it.